Ingredients:250g sliced mushrooms
1x clove of crushed garlic
4 x thick sausages
4x Turkish Rolls
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/2 jar tar10 Caramelised Capsicums
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil a large frypan.
- Cook and stir 250 g sliced mixed mushrooms and a clove of crushed garlic until softened. Set aside.
- Reheat frypan; cook and turn 4 thick sausages until done. Cut each in half lengthways and set aside.
- Meanwhile slice horizontally and toast 4 x 12 cm pieces of Turkish Bread.
- Put the bottom slices onto serving plates, top with rocket leaves, then the sausages and mushrooms.
- Add a large dollop of CARAMELISED CAPSICUMS, top with remaining toasted Turkish bread.