1 tub of tar10 Sticky Figs for Dessert
6 small croissants
4 large eggs
1 cup thick cream
1 cup full cream milk
Raw sugar for sprinkling on top
- Pre-heat oven on 180 degrees.
- Grease a shallow dish with butter on all sides and the bottom.
- Drain the figs, reserving the liquid.
- Cut the figs into thirds.
- Cut the croissants into halves, diagonally.
- Once you have greased your dish, place the croissants on the bottom with the "pointy end" sticking up, all in one direction.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and milk together with 3/4 cup of the reserved fig syrup.
- Gently pour over the croissants and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then turn oven down to 150 degrees for a further 20 minutes.