1 Large Quarter of Watermelon (seeds removed) and cut intro triangles
1 Red Onion thinly sliced
200g Cherry Tomatoes cut into quarters
Tub of Bocconcini (or Goats Cheese)
1 cup finely chopped Mint
150mls tar10 Watermelon & Chilli Vinegar
- Marinate watermelon in tar10's Watermelon & Chilli Vinegar for a couple of hours.
- Drain, keeping the juices
- Arrange watermelon triangles on a long platter.
- Arrange tomatoes and red onion on top
- Sprinkle cheese over the arrangement and top with mint
- Pour juices over the salad